BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
We look forward to your arrival at Cotton Bay Village, St Lucia. Here are some tips before you finish packing and a list of special items you may want to request.
- The average temperature in St. Lucia ranges from 70 degrees Fahrenheit to the upper 90′s. Humidity averages between 70 and 90 per cent throughout the year. Linen and natural fabrics are perfect for this weather. The resort is considered elegant casual – sparkles welcomed.
- The sun is strong in the tropics and even in the shade care should be taken. Bring a suitable sun bloc and be well protected when you’re walking around the Village, on the beach or lounging around the pool
- All tropical islands have mosquitos. On St. Lucia none of them are endemic. But pack your favourite mosquito repellent and an after-bite product. We ‘fog’ the property every week and this is a big deterrent. Mosquitos and sandflies are most active between 4-6 pm so if the mosquitos love you, this is the perfect time of day to stay in doors
- If you are travelling with small children, we recommend you bring along a mosquito net suitable for their carrier or stroller
- St Lucia is a magnificent island full of colour and nature’s beauty, so don’t forget your camera or camcorder to capture the special memories
- If you are are planning to take advantage of outdoor activities such as golf, tennis or hiking, remember to pack the proper footwear. Proper footwear is recommended for all activities
- If you are a qualified diver and wish to dive on our beautiful island, please remember your PADI or BSC card
- Luggage restrictions have become more extreme of late, we are happy to pre-order any essentials for you and have them waiting when you arrive.